Friday, March 20, 2009

PUNE...

Pune...
I miss you,
I miss you like an old lover...
I miss your cool breeze on freezing cold nights,
I miss your rains, early in the morning.
When did it happen?
I think the love was instant, at first sight.
The moment I saw you, I knew, you and I were meant to be.
You were always gentle,
and in your own ways you taught me to be independent.
Together we went through so many ups and downs,
We had our tough times too.
There was a time I hated you,
hated you because you changed.
There were times when I thought, I never wanted to see you again.
But now I wait...
I wait to meet you again.
To thank you for all that you did for me,
To say sorry for for all the foolish things I said.
Pune, I miss you,
I miss you like an old lover.

1 comment:

sneha said...

:) i like they way you compare the two, the change in you and then city to which you associate it with...